Hansaben Royal Deep Blue With Dazzling Colorful Design Double Ikat Patan Patola Saree
Royalty has a new name with this deep royal blue hue double ikat saree in the backdrop with dwindling rangoli design in coruscating colors in the forerun. Keeping alive the centuries old weaving tradition of Patan, this saree with a rich silken texture that is resist dyed in natural materials is here to tell its colorful story that will never fade away.
- It took one whole year to weave this saree.
- The Master Weaver of the Saree is Bharatbhai Salvi from Patan.
- Belonging to last but one family of the Salvi community that are the makers of this incredible art, Bharatbhai Salvi has been weaving since a very young age. He started by assisting his family of master weavers including his grandfather, his father and uncles.
- A team of 4 weavers were dedicatedly involved in weaving this saree under the guidance of their Masterweaver.
- Free Shipping Allover India!
- Easy Online Payment Options!
- Blouse Stitching Available!
- Fall Pico Service Available!
- 10 Day Return Policy!
- Order now at https://www.shatika.co.in/sarees-sale.html
An ultimate manifestation of weaving perfection, per-eminent #Patoladoubleikatsarees are a symbol of opulence, posterity and good luck. Only selective six of these rare nuggets have been launched on #Shatika. Your golden chance to own an #heirloom! FLAT 30% off! You have every reason now to indulge in more than one!
Locations & Map
JP Nagar 7th Phase